Friday, October 12, 2012

Finishing

One of my challenges in life is finishing projects.  My professional avocation is full of projects that take forever to finish and, even while finishing are melding into the next project, giving the impression that each is never ending.  It makes the possibility of retiring in 4-6 years very enticing.  You would think that I would compensate at home by finishing projects promptly, but I find myself surrounded by unfinished projects here, too. I'm beginning to think this is all going to push me over the edge, though the enticement of retirement seems to hold promise for a cure at home too.

But, today I am actually wearing a recently finished project:

OFF MY NEEDLES
Purple socks -- Asymmetrical Cables by Cookie A. in Sock Knitting Master Class: Innovative Techniques & Patterns from Top Designers by Ann Budd.  I'm wearing them as part of my outfit to support "Coming Out Week" at Colby, along with an equally purple scarf.

No comments: