Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolution Steps

I just took one step on that financial goal and created a budget worksheet for my sons to use as they explore off-campus living options. It wouldn't be a bad idea for me to fill it out for myself!

And, on the house organization, we're looking for a piece of furniture to replace the table in our fireplace room. Just getting the stereo system (yes, we're behind the curve on technology, but as avid radio listeners, our old Sony system is still central to our lives) and all my knitting paraphernalia out of sight will make that room ever so much less messy. Does this look messy to you?




ON MY NEEDLES
To make it easier for me to blog more regularly, I'm going to only talk about one or two projects instead of trying to catalogue the whole backlog.

I made progress yesterday on my Slouchy Cardi while watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with Zeben. I'm one inch away from tackling the problematical sleeve cap shaping. I've got Ellen's notes (Purl Diva) and will review the Ravelry notes before diving in.

Zeben has also been making very good progress on his Cobblestone pullover. He may just make his goal of completing it before going back to college in two weeks!

No comments: