Monday, September 26, 2011

Life Limps Along At Blinding Speed

I apologize to my few readers for not posting much lately. Blogging does encourage me to take time to assess what is going on in my life,but life has been moving much too fast lately to allow any kind of time like that. As much as there has been a lot going on that I'd like to reflect on, this has been a time to act rather than think. With life is moving at this pace, thinking tends to take place in the middle of the night, when I'd rather be dreaming than spinning around in my thoughts, unable to get back to sleep. I'm exhausted by 8 pm, and laying awake at 2:30 am. And that kind of thinking is rarely productive for me.

But, I'm healthy, have a wonderful husband, a warm bed at night, a positive work setting (not to mention, I have a job!), decent weather, two warm & furry cats, and lots and lots of other things to be grateful for. I'm happy to count my blessings and to have many to count. And, retirement to, hopefully, look forward to, when I'll have a much slower paced life!

1 comment:

margmor said...

Oh and good kids! You have good kids!
:)